Friday, March 7, 2008

dr. pepper, you make my lips look better...

Nothing like a looming graduation to kick up nostalgia.  So while cruising through the beauty aisle at Target I couldn't resist impulse buying a Dr. Pepper Lipsmacker from Bonne Bell.  This stuff pretty much lived in my pocket from middle school up to undergrad, when I developed my crippling addiction to Chanel lipgloss.  I remember why I loved this stuff though, I'm a sucker for the scent and taste of artificial cherry and it adds a healthy, subtle red shine to lips (SO perfect for a date night).  I love smearing a little red lipstick on my lips in the morning and using this Lipsmacker for touchups throughout the day, it's so effortlessly cool.  A while this doesn't do a damn for soothing irritation, it's moisturizing enough even here in the Tundra.  If you've never tried one of these, it's the best $2 guilty pleasure I can think of.

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

i like how you added it was good for "date night"...so how did yours go?