Sunday, February 10, 2008

unobtrusive at its best

There's nothing like sharing close quarters to heighten awareness of personal space.  From airplanes to cubicles, when you're over stressed and under rested it's the little things like food wrapper rustling that can really disrupt inner calm.
In my almost Dr. Lector-esque drive to maintain absolutely impeccable etiquette when confined with others, I've fallen in love with Naked Body Butter by Bliss.  This fragrance-free moisturizer is a miracle worker in dry climates and it won't interfere with your perfume or affect those around you in the slightest (those of you who suffered middle school through the Bath & Body Works sun ripened raspberry lotion fad know what I'm talking about).  It also works on windburned cheeks and flyaway hair in a pinch.  I received a travel size for my birthday as a part of Sephora's Beauty Insider program, but the full size is available for $35 at Sephora.  It's a bit of a splurge, but I'm definitely picking up a tube for my desk when I get my first job out of school, or for travel if they ever lift the restriction on liquids and gels.

1 comment:

songbirdfemme said...

"Bath & Body Works sun ripened raspberry lotion fad "

ha ha ha! That's hilarious! This fad would always hit right after the holiday season when this popular sweet nastiness hit... but nothing is worse than the scent of spin off versions! gag me!