Wednesday, February 27, 2008

wind burn much?

It was a mild, snowy 20ish degrees today (hah) but the wind made things less than fun for those of us trudging up and down the SU hill today.  Fortunately I had a sample of Patricia Wexler M.D.'s MMPi-20 Skin Regenerating Serum handy, courtesy of Bath & Body Works.This stuff is insanely expensive even on sale online for $55/3.4 oz, but B&BW seems to like giving out the .5 oz sample- a while back there was a promotion in the back of Lucky and recently they handed out vouchers with any purchase.  I've been using it regularly on my forehead and smile lines and I'm not sure if I really see a difference, but it did a good number on my cheeks and nose.  The soft (hot pink!) silicone texture, similar to the renowned Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, melted into my skin and soothed on contact without making my face a greasy mess.  I don't think I would shell out the cash for this, but if you have one of these samples floating around or have the chance to pick one up, it's a worthy winter skin saver.

No comments: